The Thnks WebApp on your Desktop
- If you are using Thnks on your desktop, all you need to do is paste in the email addresses of each recipient you would like to send a Thnks to.
- You can also connect your mailbox contacts so that they appear once you start typing a contact's name or email.
The Thnks Mobile App
- If you are using the mobile app on iOS or Android, Thnks will sync to your native phone contacts—the sole reason for this is to allow you to send Thnks to relevant people, easily and efficiently. Thnks will not view or store this information.
- To send a Thnks to someone who is not in your phone contacts, simply type the recipient's email address into the search bar and select them from the list.
- You can also use the connect mailbox feature on mobile to sync contacts from your email.
Sending a Thnks to multiple contacts
- You can send a Thnks via email to as many contacts as you like, all at once with Thnks!
- If you are on the mobile app, pick your Thnks and then select as many recipient as you would like from your contact list. If recipient's are not in your contact list you can type each email address into the search bar and then select them from the list.
- If you are using Thnks on your desktop, pick your Thnks and then input each recipient's email address, separated by a coma.
- You will then have the choice to write one message to all the recipients you have selected, or personalized messages to each.
- The Thnks you have selected will be sent to each recipient you have selected separately (in the same way as an bcc works on email).
- From there you can track whether each Thnks has been opened or redeemed by your recipients under My Thnks > Sent.
Interested in sending Thnks in bulk, or scheduling/automating Thnks sent to your clients? Start a live chat or email email@example.com.