The Thnks WebApp on your Desktop
- If you are using Thnks on your desktop, all you need to do is paste in the email addresses of each recipient you would like to send a gift to.
- You can also connect your mailbox contacts so that they appear once you start typing a contact's name or email.
The Thnks Mobile App
- If you are using the mobile app on iOS or Android, Thnks will sync to your native phone contacts—the sole reason for this is to allow you to send gifts to relevant people, easily and efficiently. Thnks will not view or store this information.
- To send a gift to someone who is not in your phone contacts, simply type the recipient's email address into the search bar and select them from the list.
- You can also use the connect mailbox feature on mobile to sync contacts from your email.
Sending a gift to multiple contacts
- You can send a gift via email to as many contacts as you like, all at once with Thnks!
- If you are on the mobile app, pick your gift and then select as many recipient as you would like from your contact list. If recipient's are not in your contact list you can type each email address into the search bar and then select them from the list.
- If you are using Thnks on your desktop, pick your gift and then input each recipient's email address, separated by a coma.
- You will then have the choice to write one message to all the recipients you have selected, or personalized messages to each.
- The gift you have selected will be sent to each recipient you have selected separately (in the same way as an bcc works on email).
- From there you can track whether each gift has been opened or redeemed by your recipients under My Gift > Sent.
Interested in sending gifts in bulk, or scheduling/automating gifts sent to your clients? Start a live chat or email email@example.com.