Thnks has built a chrome extension to allow you to send a gift straight from your gmail in a few simple clicks.
How to use the Thnks Chrome Extension:
- Download the Thnks chrome extension here
- Click on the <t> icon in the top right of your chrome browser and login to your Thnks account (or create a new one). Note: if you do not see this please refresh your browser on gmail first.
- Click to compose a new email on gmail and type in your recipient's email in the 'To' bar as you would normally (note: you can only send a Thnks gift to one recipient email at a time)
- Click on the <t> icon on the bottom bar of your email composer (if you do not see this you may need to refresh your browser)
- The Thnks categories should pop up on the right hand side- from there you can scroll through the categories or search to pick your gift
- Once you have selected your gift you can confirm your details and hit the 'Purchase' button- this will generate the gift straight in your email to send directly to your recipient
- Add your message before/after the gift in your email and send!
Note: To refresh and send a new gift, click on the <t> icon on the bottom bar of your email composer.
You can track whether your gift has been redeemed from My Gifts > Sent on your Thnks account.
Have any questions or feedback? Start a live chat or email email@example.com.