- All Thnks gifts are delivered instantly to the recipient via email or SMS- you will receive a receipt as soon as your gift has been sent, confirming the transaction was processed successfully.
- If there was an issue delivering the gift to your recipient's email, for example due to an invalid email address, you will be immediately refunded for your gift and notified via email.
- You can view the status of your gifts under the My Gifts > Sent tab in your Thnks account. The order of gifts within this tab is reverse chronological from date sent.
Status for gifts sent:
- Grey arrow - your gift was sent but has not yet been opened by your recipient
- One green checkmark - your gift was opened by your recipient
- Two green checkmarks - your gift was redeemed by your recipient
- Red cross - your gift was unable to be delivered due to an incorrect email address. In this instance, you will be immediately refunded for your gift and notified via email. To resend, simply correct the recipient email address in your contacts and send again.
Additionally, if you have your notifications turned on the Thnks mobile app or web platform, you will receive real-time notifications when a recipient has opened and accepted your gift.
Please note Thnks will send 3 reminder emails to recipients of unredeemed gifts, 1 day, 5 days and 29 days after the gift has been sent. In the unlikely event that your gift remains unopened after 30 days, you will be refunded for the gift.
Our gift template and reminder emails are optimized for deliverability to avoid spam filters. However, if your gift has remained unopened and you are looking to have your gift resent, you can go into My Gifts > Sent, select the gift you would like to resend, and hit "Copy Gift Link". From there you can send a link to your gift directly to your recipient via email, SMS, LinkedIn or however else you may want!
Alternatively, we can always send another reminder to your recipient on your behalf so please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
Can't find your answer? Start a live chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org.